Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It is hard to believe that Unit 8 starts tomorrow!! Last night's seminar was amazing! Lots of helpful tips to get my final paper on the right track. I have honestly never felt this good about a paper before. It is finally sinking in. I always thought that a straight forward research paper was the easiest, but now a paper that causes debate interests me. I am looking forward to reading my classmates papers because their topics are interesting. The topic that surprises me the most is bullying in the workplace. It is all over the news how bullying among children has become an epidemic. We now know where they get this kind of behavior from!! Good luck to all my classmates on success with your papers.

Cynthia Hayward

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you feel so great about your paper and I really enjoyed reading your paper. I also feel fairly confident about my paper. I hope you have a great next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia, I'm glad you found the seminar helpful!

    ReplyDelete