Monday, November 15, 2010

Hi Class. There is a brand new hospital being built down the street from where I live. It is estimated to be completed the same time I graduate from Kaplan. This piece of news has got me excited to work hard towards graduation. I honestly do not enjoy writing 10 page papers, but I am learning a lot from the topics I choose from each class. This information will stay with me for a long time. The more papers I write the easier it becomes. I enjoy reading the topics that my fellow classmates have chosen as well. In the past I have procrastinated doing the research and the end result is a sloppy paper. This time I am on the ball and want to write a good paper. I still have quite a bit of work to do so I will get to it. Good luck all until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment