Friday, December 17, 2010

Hello Professor Thomas and Class!!! This is it!!! Professor Thomas - THANK YOU!!! You have helped me a great deal:) This is the third time I have taken this class. I have struggled with this class for quite some time now. Writing papers has proven to be extremely challenging for me. I finally achieved success!! I feel so relieved, you have no idea. I was told that if I did not pass this time around I could not continue with my education. I have been very nervous for 9 weeks!! I learned a great deal this time around and it will stick me for a long time to come. The first professional letter that I write in my new career, I will remember this class!! Thanks again Professor Thomas:) Cynthia Hayward

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia,
    I am very happy for you that you have come so far in your writing. I think that we all come into a new writing class extremely nervous because we don't know what that instructor will expect. I wish you the best of luck with your future. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete